Stop thrashing up yourself for every small thing you piece of shyt.
I want to make things happen but they always seem to go wrong.
Stop being so apolegetic.
I don't know what went wrong. I'm confused. Someone please help me figure this out!
You shouldn't be blamed for this sort of things. It's not your fault. Others and the environment have their parts to play in them too. Quit feeling like a useless piece of thrash. Your corrupted log is WRONG.
I believe in the ability to will and initiate change. I have control over such things! Or maybe I don't... I don't know!
Ok, so now I am pissed. Extremely pissed off. Why do I have to take in your crap and manifest it within myself? I shall watch you die without even blinking my eyes - with a piercing stare not very much unless those that your eyes would show once your end has arrived.
I just had a dream two nights ago, it was an unbelievably immense feeling of guilt and dreadfulness such that words can't quite describe. I woke up a changed person.
There is no point in hoping for salvation for this world. No need to make things better. Time after time, humans just don't seem to change. They don't learn their lessons. They are selfish and largely inconsiderate beings most of the time.
But only if you can make things better one at a time, eventually...
Such is the sorry state of this world. A world not worth being optimistic for nor worth saving. You sorry lowlives thinking you own this planet.
You just need to try and believe...
The depth of my hatred is unfathomable, as old and ancient as the beginning of what you perceive to be life itself.
It rips my heart apart just to carry on the start of each day this way.
That is why I do not end my life. Not yet.
No, suicide won't change anything.
I will stay alive as long as I am not the last human being left standing.
I secretly hope for a fair maiden to come by and lift me out from this endless pit of sorrow and torture and with that I drudge on wearily each passing day...
I want to watch the world burn and then before a much anticipated end of my own, I can mumble to myself, 'I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.'
Until the day comes, when utopia turns into once more a dystopian landscape... as wants would have taken another turn...
Until then, I shall crawl and scamper like vermin to wake up to each day of the world where humans still thrive.
Having faith and feeling humbled by the vastness of nature used to be desirable virtues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Blast from the Past (2)
- Handy Dandy (1)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Indie Music Spotlight (4)
- Let's Suppose (1)
- Looking Forward To (2)
- Lovely Surprises (1)
- One Liners (9)
- Random Rubbish (41)
- Rant (26)
- Speculations About the Universal Law of the French Toast (14)
- This Just Doesn't Quite Seem To Fit Here (1)
Text
Spends most of the time feeding characters into this blog from a Lycosa, it tries to avoid Americanisation amidst the guise of globalisation. It believes in Santa Claus despite knowing it to be an illusion - more truthful than that of religion.
It is miserable and is known to be misanthropic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment