
Lorenzo Bustillos is so cool! (Dang I used the word that I tried so hard to stay away from ><) Thanks to a link on Things magazine, a journey to the far side and a few e-mails later we realised that we had an uncanny similarity of somehow being abel to design stuff when dreaming (yes, literally using a pencil drawing stuff etc. within the dream itself). At this point in time, I would like to humble myself in front of a full fledged designer and I am by no means comparable to him. Check out the rest of his designs and personal exploits at his site too!
Hello dude if you happen to read this! =)
Yea I know my blog isn't as cool as yours >< Dang... cool is the watchword these days.
Anyways about Foucault's Pendulum, initially I know nothing about it other than a book by Umberto Eco bearing the same title (I wrongly attributed it to have something to do with Michel Foucault). It was one hell of a book and one hell of a ride and I recommend it to anyone who has erm time and patience and some know how about publishing, old books etc. to jump on the ride. Hmm come to think of it, The Mysterious Flame of Queen Lloana was about old books too... recurring theme... yups another title by the same author too.
Which reminds me I haven't got to finishing Being & Nothingness by Foucault even since i bought it late last year. Maybe that is what NS days are good for coupled with not so happy and bitter experiences of recent times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- Blast from the Past (2)
- Handy Dandy (1)
- Happy New Year (1)
- Indie Music Spotlight (4)
- Let's Suppose (1)
- Looking Forward To (2)
- Lovely Surprises (1)
- One Liners (9)
- Random Rubbish (41)
- Rant (26)
- Speculations About the Universal Law of the French Toast (14)
- This Just Doesn't Quite Seem To Fit Here (1)
Text
Spends most of the time feeding characters into this blog from a Lycosa, it tries to avoid Americanisation amidst the guise of globalisation. It believes in Santa Claus despite knowing it to be an illusion - more truthful than that of religion.
It is miserable and is known to be misanthropic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment