First Post From an iPod

16:31 / /

Hello world!

This is my first post on an iPod touch! (hopes to get an iPhone soon though but this will do for now...haha)
okies, so first things first, what on earth am I gonna talk about in this blog? Hahaha I'm not too sure however, I believe this shall be my ranting box instead of the moleskin orshould I say mqwhn I have access to wifi but not moleskine...btw the URL of this blog is from a line of the song 'listen for the sun' by indie band The Eames Era.

I guess that's all for today or rather now for a first post and then more shall be served tonight.

Xoxo

(this is so gossip girl...haha)

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text

Spends most of the time feeding characters into this blog from a Lycosa, it tries to avoid Americanisation amidst the guise of globalisation.  It believes in Santa Claus despite knowing it to be an illusion - more truthful than that of religion.

It is miserable and is known to be misanthropic.

About me

Text